Virtual Assistants and Virtual Professionals:
- Are you feeling uninspired or burned out by the day-t0-day management of your VA business?
- Do your potential clients just not understand how you can help them with their business?
- Are you lacking the confidence to sell your services properly, and to the right clients?
- Do you just need some fresh motivation to get your business moving in the direction of success you know you deserve?
I’ve got some good news for you!
Here is an opportunity for you to connect and network with other virtual assistants just like you, and learn some valuable new stuff from some amazing speakers to help you inspire you to love your VA business again!
The VA Conference Online:
Get clarity, confidence and motivation to grow your exceptional VA business!
April 22 to 26, 2019
The VA Conference Online is hosted by Tracey D’Aviero of CAVA, GAVA and Your VA Mentor.
It is the first annual conference for Virtual Assistants and this year’s theme is INSPIRED VAs.
It’s a full week of expert speakers to help you get clarity around your message, confidence in your ability to be a fantastic business owner, and motivation to get you moving forward!
Come and spend a week (online, from the comfort of your own home!) with us to recharge and get inspired!
Registration is just $79 for 10 training sessions (so far, or maybe more!) and 5 live Q&A sessions (one every day!) – and CAVA and GAVA members get special member pricing!
With your registration, you get:
- Access to every awesome speaker session
- Networking and connection in the private Facebook group before, during and after the event
- Recordings of each session if you can’t attend live
- Downloads of all resources and handouts
- 5 live Q&A sessions (one at the end of each day)
Get more details and register here: